The four columns at the bottom of the Download Options screen show details for each article selected for download. These details are populated as the files are downloaded.
The information in these columns includes:
- Title: Indicates the document title.
- Format: The icons in this column indicate the document type.
- The Adobe PDF symbol indicates a PDF
- indicates HTML format
- indicates an abstract
- Availability: Indicates the document format obtained by the Scopus Document Download Manager. The Download Manager attempts to download a PDF document if it’s available; if you checked "Download Abstract if Full Text is Not Available" on the Download Options page, the Scopus Document Download Manager will download the abstract if the PDF if not available.
- Download Status: This column shows Complete when the download is finished. If you checked "Download Abstract if Full Text is Not Available" option on the Download Options page, and the PDF if not available, this column shows Excluded.
You may cancel the download process at any time by clicking the Stop Download button.